Learn about four iTEC digital prototypes and provide your comments on their further development! We warmly invite iTEC students and teachers to participate in online focus group sessions.
iTEC focus groups are informal 1-1.5 hour long sessions facilitated online by the Aalto University. We will use Skype or google hangout to communicate.
Prototypes under discussion
- ReFlex, a functional tool for personal reflection
- Ambire, a functional ambient tool for whole-class reflection
- Participate Blog, a functional multi-lingual resource for teachers
- Mindmap annotations, a visual prototype for textual navigation
- 28 November, between 10 AM and 2 PM
- 29 November, between 10 AM and 5 PM
- 30 November, between 10 AM and 5 PM
All times are UTC+2 (Helsinki, Finland)
How to participate
Please confirm your interests by sending an email to anna.keune(at)aalto(dot)fi
Mention which time and tool (Skype or Google hangout) would suit you best. If none of the times suit you, please include an alternative time and date in your message.
I am looking forward to the sessions with you and your students!